I had a fun box with Color Theory items ordered and I was almost drooling unpacking all the ROYGBIV goodness. Even more so when I found I have a matching Mister Huey spray for every ink and button color there is right now. You know, I wasn't kidding last week when I told you that color makes my day.
Imagine my hurray when the Color Studio class was announced at the beginning of February! The class starts in March at the Studio Calico classroom and here's what Lisa Truesdell, the master teacher for this class, has to say about it:
- 4 videos from Lisa sharing color & design ideas
- 8 secrets for unlocking the color wheel and tips for using color effectively on your projects
- 56 perfect color schemes
- technique tutorials for adding color to your pages with ink, mist, watercolors, patterned paper and embellishments.
- PDF lessons posted each Tuesday & Thursday in March
- 40 all new projects, including layouts, Project Life® spreads and cards
- bonus color schemes in every PDF
- bonus digital files