Today marks the launch of a new class which will teach you about Mixed Media. Usually the classes are four weeks but this one gives you even five weeks to explore different mixed media techniques with master teachers Céline Navarro and Anna-Maria Wolniak. I'm happy to announce that I will be contributing to the class room, too :)
Celine and Anna have prepared a little sneak for you guys so you get a glimpse of what will be taught:
|Class Sneak from Anna-Maria Wolniak|
|Class Sneak from Céline Navarro|
- Cost: 19 $
- Contributors: Dana Fleckenstein, Jen Kinkade, Jill Sprott, Kim Stewart, Lisa Spangler, Loredana Bucaria, Mel Blackburn, Natalie Elphinstone, Shanna Noel, Pam Garrison, Wendy Morris
- The first lesson will go live on 4/1/2014.
- Registration for this class will close on 4/30/2014 at 11:59PM EST.
WHAT YOU'LL GET :
- 5 mixed media technique videos from Céline
- 5 step by step mixed media technique tutorials from Anna-Maria
- 10 additional step by step tutorials from the contributors
- 5 weeks of PDF lessons containing 20 all new projects featuring techniques using gel medium, watercolors, NeoColors, stencils, brayers, paint, ink, mist, glitter, gilding and fabric.
- class message board and gallery
- weekly challenges
- coordinating digital files and cut files
|Classroom exclusive: printable journaling cards, accents and labels by Shanna Noel|
Céline, Anna-Maria and us contributors will be using a wide variety of artistic media to create the mixed media techniques. Some of these supplies can be intimidating, so let's break down what you'll need...
- A surface to create on: White cardstock or watercolor paper makes a great base!
- Gel Medium: This helps to prepare your surface for the layers you'll be adding.
- Color: As you can see in the sneaks, many mixed media techniques feature layers of color. You can use watercolors, paint, ink, mist or NeoColors to bring these layers in.
- A way to control where the color goes: Tools like stencils, palette knives, patterned brayers and paint brushes will help you apply color where you want it.
- Extras: Products like glitter and gilding add a little something special to the surface of any project.
And because we are excited to bring this class to you… there's a special offer!
The special offer will apply to everything in the mixed media category of the shop.
To take advantage of this offer, put the Mixed Media class in your cart, and then shop for your class supplies here. Enter the code MIXED10 at checkout to receive 10% off class supplies.
Not valid on previous purchases. The Mixed Media class must be in your cart along with class supplies in order for promo code to apply correctly. Must enter code at checkout. Refunds will not be issued for misused or non-entered codes. Offer expires at 3/19/2014 at noon EST.
Hope you join us!