Hello hello to this very last Happy Scrappy Friends blog hop for this year! This month's theme is "My Year 2015. Not exactly the easiest topic for a cardmaker ;) When I don't know what to do, I usually turn my stash upside down in the hunt for things that are related to the topic but this time: nada. What I found however, are countless alpha sticker sheets and colorful cardstock pieces used up only in part. We all tend to go for white these days, right? Combine this with my crazy photo taking just not printing habit and this is what you get:
The idea is super simple to execute:
- Check your 2015 photos for some of the best moments you shared with your friends. I started with travel pictures for example.
- Print them and and trim them down to 5 x 3.75 inches.
- Embellish the photo with stickers, die cuts or stamps like I did with the larger 2015 number stickers.
- Adhere everything on colorful cardstock.
- Tell your favorite people inside the card how they made your year 2015 extra special and sent it off in the mail :)
I told you it really is a fast and simpel project. And it's great for everyone you didn't get to write a Christmas card or for people who don't celebrate the season at all.
Now, let's all go see what Daphne made, okay? Have a great weekend!
PS: Sorry for being late with my post! Either my computer was acting up and didn't let me post without crashing the browser completely :(