I hope you don't shoot me for posting about a class the second day in a row but I have a feeling the bonus kit for this one is going to go FAST and I don't want you guys to miss out!
Scrapbookers, I need to confess: Sometimes I get a little kit envy... for example when you got the beautiful silkscreens in your SC kits in fall. I loved them but truthfully, I already have so much stuff here and couldn't justify to get the SB kit or add-ons just for those screens. Well, and if I had gotten them, I would have still needed to figure out how to effectively use them.
Now, imagine my happy dance when I woke up to the news that Wilna Furstenberg (!!) is going to teach a class this March at Studio Calico with four beautiful silkscreens as part of the bonus kit! I have a feeling that Spring is going to be fun… and colorful!
If you don't know Wilna yet (is that even possible?), she's certainly a favorite in the scrapbooking world when it comes to playing with paints on paper projects. She makes it look so easy and artistic, all while keeping it real. And did I mention, she likes to do cards occasionally? ;)
Here's what the class description says about Color Theory:
Let Wilna Furstenberg be your guide in learning how to use your Color Theory paints like a studio artist. In this class, you'll explore amazing paint techniques and tricks for creating perfect color combinations on every project.
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU'LL RECEIVE :
- 8 technique videos + new projects from Wilna, all featuring cool techniques you can do with Color Theory Paint.
- 24 projects from our contributors, sharing their take on the techniques. We'll be featuring layouts, cards, and Project Life® spreads.
- 8 PDFs sharing step outs and thoughts on the techniques from Wilna and her contributors.
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned.
- Digital Die Cut files from Wilna's I Heart Studio
Enrollment for Color Theory will close on February 28th at 11:59pm EST. While supplies last, Color Theory students will receive a set of four 4x3 inch silkscreens and one Color Theory Deja Blue Acrylic Paint.
This bonus class kit will ship to you for free, no matter where you are. In addition, ONE lucky Color Theory student will receive all 12 Color Theory Paints. Head over to the class page to sign up! While you're there, check out the "Buy three, get one free." offer for class students who sign up until February 8th.
I personally can't wait since I never had formal training in arts or design and working with paints. It surely wouldn't hurt this old pony to learn a new trick or two ;-)